REDDING POLICE DEPARTMENT
The Administrative Services Division consists of two main units with many specialized sub-units that provide service and support to the public and the rest of the Department. The two units are:
The operating hours for the Administrative Unit are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. They can be reached by telephone at (530) 225-4292 or by fax at (530) 225-4568.
- Training Manager: Responsible for the training of all police officers and civilian personnel at the department.
- Updates our written policy and procedures based on new laws, new technology, or new services.
- Investigates all citizen complaints and claims for damages.
- Hires new personnel. This includes testing, interviewing, and completing background investigations, as well as conducting new employee orientation.
- The Neighborhood Watch program: Designed to assist concerned citizens with organizing their particular neighborhood to be the eyes and ears of the police and work closely with police representatives. For more information, contact the Redding Police Department at (530) 225-4209.
- Integrated Public Safety Systems: Countywide committee. View Minutes & Agenda from the most recent meeting. (The July 2016 minutes have been amended. The amended minutes can be found here: Amended Minutes)